Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 10!

Day 10
Favorite Disney Song!
Ok I know I skipped yesterday, but you have to understand how hard this topic has been for me. There are SO many songs that I love. SO MANY! I have been thinking about what song IS my favorite, but I honestly cannot pick one. I know! I'm totally coping out but instead I think I shall make a list of some songs I die for.

1. Part of Your World- The Little Mermaid
2. I See The Light- Tangled
3. So Close- Enchanted
4. Home- Beauty and the Beast (from the musical btw!)
5. Almost There- The Princess and the Frog
6. Poor Unfortunate Souls- The Little Mermaid
7. Go the Distance- Hercules
8. What's This?- The Nightmare Before Christmas
9. I Won't Say I'm in Love- Hercules
10. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow- The Carousel of Progress

There are 10. I wanted to make it even so I threw in a song from an attraction! And of course the songs are in red because I LOVE them all! :D I know I'm a dork, but I think its appropriate! And it's my blog so there!

No comments:

Post a Comment