Monday, February 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 8!

Day 8!
Favorite Disney Villain!
I knew exactly what today's entry was before I even looked it up. This have been a blog I have been excited to write about. Favorite villain! And of course Hades would be my favorite. Of all the Disney villains, he is so sarcastic. He's really one of the only villains that make me laugh, constantly. And honestly, he's voiced by James Woods. How can you not go wrong there! Hades is incredibly witty and quick and I think thats why I like him so much.Another thing I do enjoy about him is that he's semi bipolar which also plays into comedy a lot. He will go from his extreme temper back to calm and collect. Lastly, who doesn't love some fire? Doesn't that just make EVERYTHING better? I rest my case.
.
In other news other than villains, I still have not recieved my acceptance email/ Purple Folder. Last Monday there were not acceptance emails so I think it may be the same thing today. With that being said! I am hoping for tomorrow because it marks my 2 weeks from my interview! Everything will be fine. Not going to freak out until I hear something set in stone. Waiting is a pain, but as they say, good things come to those who wait! Now today is going to be a super busy day filled with a 50's party, rehearsal, and a photo shoot! I think I will add another entry with pictures from the photo shoot if they are good. Until then kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment