Monday, January 3, 2011

The Beginning.

And so, it starts. A lot of people have been posting their blogs on Facebook and such for a while, I have been a little reluctant to start one. Why you may ask? Well, I didn't want to do the same thing everyone else was doing. I want my journey to be a horse of a different color. I thought to myself how can I make it different so its not "just another WDWCP blog?" But then I realized, it won't be the same. My footprint will be unique and won't be the same as yours. We all have different stories, lives, personalities, and relationships. Thats what makes a blog interesting. Learning about other peoples thoughts and ideas on different journeys of their life. So I wanted to begin something for myself. To allow others to see how my journey plays out. Now, do realize that my blog will have Disney glimmers here and there, but it will also have thoughts of my goings ons. Of course it is My Life (with a splash of Disney). Which means it could be a BIG splash or little ones on the way. Basically whatever inspires me to write. So this was more of an introduction to my blog. Not to me, that will be my next blog. A peek in the life of lil' old me. And thus I shall leave you with a Walt Disney quote that everyone knows.

"To all who come to the happy place, Welcome."

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is super duper cute! Love the name! And that is such an adorable Walt Disney quote!! SO glad that you started a blog. I will definitely be among your many followers! :)

    ReplyDelete