Thursday, January 6, 2011

How do you do and shake hands!!!

State your name and business! Well alright then! If you insist. I would be what you call a Hillary. Kind of bubbly, kind of bouncy, and all around pretty amazing I'd like to add. I've lived in the same small Texas town my entire life. Well its not that small....because its actually the biggest city without an interstate running through it. So that's fun! Our city refuses to grow and change. Silly republicans! I however love me some change. Hence my choice to move to Florida and live out a dream of mine. Working in Disney World. I've been to Disney a total of 4 times and Disneyland once (but i don't remember because i was 3). I remember watching the 3:00 parade the second time I went thinking to myself, "I have to do that." It was always in the back of my head but I never really knew how to go about it. Until my 9th grade year, someone told me about the college program and said they knew people who had been CP's. From then on its been my personal goal to get to be a CP. I believe I would be pretty fantastic as a CP in either Attractions or Entertainment. Exibit A! That mermaid in that picture, that would be me. I have been doing children's birthday parties for almost 2 years now, and it is one of the greatest joys of my life. Now I do understand how impossible it is to become a face character as a CP, but for entertainment it just gives me more experience in performing as a Disney whatever! Now that isn't all the experience i've had with performing. I've been involved with theatre for over 10 years as well as dance for 20! Now  for attractions, I don't have any said expirience running rides and such. but put me in a place with an atmosphere and I can work it so well (did I mention I teach improv?). So thats my Disney story more or less. I was about to go on and tell you about my job, but I'm going to save that for my next blog. You always need stuff to talk about, and my job is one of the wonderful things I would love to write about!

My vlogs
Ask me something!
Tweet Tweet!
Some picture to keep you occupied...

No comments:

Post a Comment