Sunday, January 30, 2011

My 30 day challenge- DAY 1!!!

Since my interview is over and done with, I wanted to start the 30 day challenge to help the waiting process move along. Now I know I interviewed last Tuesday and I should have started this much sooner, but I didn't have the list. But! Now I do! One more thing before I begin said challenge. I will probably be mixing the 2 lists together. There are some on this list that are more difficult for me to answer, and the same with the other list. SO! I will just make my own list! :)

SO! Day 1!
Favorite Disney Character


I'm going to have to give it to Jessie from Toy Story. I was having difficulties between her and Tinker Bell. But I shall explain why I picked Jessie. I love characters with depth. Tinker Bell only shows one emotion at a time and the only depth in the original Peter Pan that she shows would be her love for Peter. Hence, Jessie! He back story is truly truly tragic but heartfelt. It pushed her through the story to grow into a better person in the end, by trusting she can love someone again. She understands that there may be hear ache in this decision but because she has such a big heart she decides to give her heart to Andy. And come on! When She Loved Me is a beautiful song. I actually audition with that song. It has such sad undertones but at the same time it speaks of her love and joy that she shared with Emily.

There we are! My first challenge day complete! Its short and sweet and to the point. As I suppose a challenge blog should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment