Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If It's Not Baroque Don't Fix IT!

Oh no, Its broken alright. Ok so last night almost immediately after I got off Skype, I was getting ready for bed. My cat(Yes the one with the Hitler stache) like to take her crazy tears around the apartment at this time. So My computer was on the side of my bed, when she ran across my best and STRAIGHT into my computer. I FREAKED out and immediatly checked on my computer (because the cat didn't even know she hit anything, she just kept running around....there's something loose in her noggin I tell you.) I tried to turn it on...Nothing. I took the battery out(several times)....Nothing. I shook the computer a little and it sounds like there are components loose inside. Soooo GREAT. I'm about to go tell my Dad so I can get it fixed ASAP. I really hope its not gone for good....caaaause I kinda use it for everything. So at the moment I am on the desktops in our computer lab....Not cool. I even checked to see if they had Skype....They don't. So I'm not going to be able to Skype or Tokbox for a while. I REALLY hope something happens before applications! I want to be able to support you guys as well as get support! So that is how my night went. An epicly crazy cat ruined my laptop. I will come up to school to get on fb chat maybe...but I don't like being in the computer lab late at night....there are some creepers here at night. So I just wanted to let you guys know what was up and why I will be MIA. Super lame, I know.

2 comments: