Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tag! You're it!

So this is the embarrassing story tag! Here goes!

When I was in 6th grade, I had a crush on this red headed boy next door to me. we would play all the time down our alley and in each others backyards. We made a clubhouse and everything! It was pretty adorable if you ask me. So one day we were playing and I was having so much fun that I didn't want to leave for anything...including going to the bathroom. So we were jumping on the trampoline and I was trying to "contain" myself but Corey (the redhead) was making me laugh really hard. But it wasn't until he bounced me high into the air that I relived myself. I immediately stopped jumping and said, "I have to go." And ran home. I still to this day have no idea if he knew I accidentally peed my pants, but still. I didn't go over for a couple of weeks.

And that is my embarrassing story about the little red head who lived next to me.

I will now tag Cameron Hance and Patrick Wisniewski!!!!
You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment